TABATINGA IS CURRENTLY ONLY TAKING EXCLUSIVE VENUE HIRE BOOKINGS!
Experience for yourself why everyone is saying that they had the best party ever at Tabatinga! Tabatinga is uniquely set up to play host to your child and their mates, and is dedicated to making your child’s birthday a memorable one.
Friday & Saturday| 4pm – 6.30pm and Sundays| 10am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4pm
Start from $1400 for 25 Children
o 2½ hours Exclusive Venue Hire – JUST YOU!
o Snack food and kids meals of your choice
o Unlimited water and cordial
o Unlimited Bumper cars
o Unlimited Ball canon zone
o Dedicated toddler area
o Volcano Ticket Blaster for the Birthday Child
o Take Home party bags for each child
o Dedicated barista for the grownups
o One Complimentary hot food platter for the adults
o Party Host to help run your party
o Complimentary Birthday Cake or Dessert Platter
T’s and C’s apply. Maximum number for parties is 70 persons including adults and children.
We are a CovidSAFE Venue with extensive cleaning and social distancing measures in place.
Party Terms & Conditions
Booking Your Party
- Bookings may be made on-line, in person or over the telephone.
- To secure your party booking a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required. Cash and card payments are acceptable. Phone deposits by EFTPOS are possible.
- Your party date, time and party themed room is only secured once a staff member has confirmed availability and the deposit has been paid.
- Remainder of the party cost is to be paid upon arrival on the day of the function.
- Invitations are available only after the deposit has been paid.
- On-line party invites to email your guests are available free of charge from this web site.
- Free printable invites are available for download from this web site.
- Printed invites may also be collected in person from reception free of charge.
- Printed invites may be mailed to your home address if required. A $5 fee will be charged for this service.
- All birthday parties have an option of a Tabatinga supplied cake (ice cream or cup-cakes) or the party organiser can bring in their own cake.
- There is no fee for party organisers bringing their own cake to a booked party.
- Groups wanting to bring a cake into Tabatinga without a party booking may do so. A $10 cakeage fee will apply and includes storage of the cake until requested, disposable plates, cutlery, napkins and cutting knife. A limited supply of candles may also be available.
- Cakes must not contain any nuts or nut extract.
- No other outside food is permitted in Tabatinga with the exception of drink bottles, fruit and baby formula.
Party Cancellations and No-Shows
- Parties may be cancelled if 7 days’ notice is given. You may apply your deposit to a re-scheduled party at any available date and time within a two-month period from the cancelled date.
- Any booking cancelled within 7 days will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Party numbers can be changed up to 9am on the day of the party.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows after the confirmation of party numbers has been given.
- Booked platters or cakes cannot be changed or cancelled on the day of the party.
- The parent/guardian of the birthday child must remain in the venue for the entirety of the party.
- The parent/guardian of the birthday child is responsible for the supervision of their child/ren and all children attending the party who do not have their own parent/guardian in attendance.
- The Tabatinga Party Host is rostered to assist in the organisation of games, attractions, food, beverage and party cake and is not responsible for sole supervision of children attending the party.
- Siblings not attending the party will be charged the casual entry fee.
- Siblings that wish to participate in the Party Games, have a place set at the Party Table and/or receive any Party Foods or Party Accessories will be charged the ‘Each Extra Child’ fee of the Party Package.
Meeting Dietary Requirements
- Staff will strive to meet all dietary requirements requested.
- A minimum of 48hrs notice is required to accommodate dietary requests.
- Tabatinga has a No Outside Food & Drinks policy. Exceptions include birthday cakes (nut free only), drink bottles, fresh fruit and baby formula.
- Socks must be worn by all children attending a party.
- Parents/guardians entering soft-play areas must also wear socks.
- All children and adults attending parties must comply with the standard Tabatinga Rules of Entry.
- No substitutions within the party packages are permitted (ie cash off for no Party Bags or extra food instead of extra attraction on parties over 12 etc).