|Reserved Party Table 1.5hrs||✔||✔||✔|
|Unlimited Soft Play||✔||✔||✔|
|Jugs of Cordial & Water||✔||✔||✔|
|Tabatinga Souvenir Sipper Cup||✔||✔||✔|
|Take Home Party Bag||✔||✔|
|Per Child Cost (Minimum 8 Children)||$12.50||$18||$25|
Gourmet Adult Platters
48hrs notice is required for order of platters. Platters are suitable for 8-10 adults.
Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter – $40
An assortment of Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Gourmet Sandwich Platter – $45
An assortment of Fresh Cold Meat & Salad Sandwiches
Grazing Platter – $75
A selection of cheeses, cured meats, dips, pickled vegetables & crackers
Hot Finger Food Platter – $75
Calamari, spring rolls, mini quiche, battered prawns, sweet potato fries, wedges & dipping sauces.
|3 Balloon Table Arrangement||$12|
|6 Balloon Table Arrangement||$20|
|Take Home Party Bag||$5.50 each|
|Jug of Soft Drink||$6.70 each|
|Jelly Cups||$2 each|
Party Terms & Conditions
Booking Your Party
- Bookings can be made online here, in person at the Club or by phoning 02 4821 3300.
- To secure your party booking, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required. Cash, Debit Card & Credit Card are acceptable. Phone deposits are also welcome. Your party date & time are only secured once the deposit is paid.
- The remainder of the party cost is to be paid 48 hours before the party date.
- Party Invites are available to email your guests online here or by download here. Invitations may be collected free of charge from the Club.
- A $5 fee will be charged if you require invitations to be sent to you by post.
- If you provide 7 day’s notice, you may apply your deposit to any available date or time within the following two months.
- Any party cancelled within 7 days will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows after party numbers are confirmed and balance payment is made 48 hours prior to the party date.
- Platters or cakes cannot be changed or cancelled on the day.
- The parent/guardian of the birthday child is responsible for the supervision of all children attending the party who are unaccompanied by their guardian.
- It is strongly recommended that other parents/guardians attend to assist in supervision.
- Children must observe the Rules of Play at all times. Rules can be viewed here and on signage in the Club.
- All children must wear socks on the play equipment. Hosting parents are advised to bring in extra socks for guests that forget to bring their own.
- No outside food is permitted in the Club. Exceptions include Birthday Cakes, Fresh Fruit & Baby Food. Please do not bring cakes that contain nuts.
- Note: a $10 Cakeage Fee will be applied to the cost of a party when an outside cake is brought in.
- Guests requiring special dietary needs are asked to discuss these with staff at least 48 hours prior to the party.