Tabatinga Dine & Play Centres are free-to-use play areas built adjacent to the Club’s dining areas. They are different to the Fun & Social Centres as there is no entry charge to use the play equipment.
The equipment includes a Toddler Area for children up to and including 3 years of age, and a larger multi-level play structure for children 4-12 years.
Parents must supervise and remain in visual contact with their children at all times while they play on the equipment. See below for a full list of rules.
Rules Of Play
- All playgrounds have inherent risk of injury. Play is at your own risk. Management will not be held liable for damage to property or injury to persons using the play area.
- The play area is an unsupervised space. Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times whilst they are in the play area.
- Sanitize hands before entering the play area and every 20 minutes during play time.
- No food, drink, chewing gum, glass or sharp objects are to be taken into the play area.
- Do not allow children who are unwell to play in the play area.
- Remove shoes, loose clothing, spectacles (if possible) and jewellery before entering the play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times (parents included).
- Do not bring toys, money or valuables into the play area.
- The Tinga Toddler area is designed for children aged up to 3 years. Older children are not permitted in this area.
- No climbing on the outside of the play structure.
- Slide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first. No climbing on or up the slide.
- Bullying, bad language, rough play or unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Allow children to have frequent bathroom breaks to avoid accidents.
- Guests are asked to report any accidents, equipment faults or violations of these rules to a staff member.
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry to any persons found in violation of these rules.