Tabatinga Toowoomba is located at City Golf Club
254 South Street, Toowoomba, Qld, 4350
Sunday-Thursday 9am – 5pm (Mini Cars 10am – 4pm)
Friday 9am – 9pm (Mini Cars 10am – 8pm)
Saturday 9am – 5pm (Drop & Dine 6pm-9pm)
Attractions & Facilities
- Toddler Play Area (0-3 years old)
- Multi-Level Climbing Structure (0-12 years old)
- Junior Ninja Course (3+ years old)
- Mini Sports Arena (3+ years old)
- Mini Car Track (3+ years old)
- 2 x Themed Party Rooms
- Disco Den
- Café Servery
- Large Seating Capacity
- Fully Secure with Gated Entry/Exit
- Free Wi-Fi
Please Note: Socks are required to be worn at all times
Rules Of Entry
- All children must be supervised by a parent or guardian (minimum 18 years of age) at all times while in the centre. Under no circumstances are parents allowed to leave children in the centre without adult supervision.
- Tabatinga has a no-outside-food policy. Exceptions include drink bottles, fresh fruit & vegetables and baby food. Parents of children with special dietary needs are asked to discuss their requirements with a staff member so that needs can be accommodated.
- All guests playing on the equipment, including parents, must first remove footwear and wear socks at all times.
- All guests are asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the centre and at regular intervals during their time in the centre (recommended every 20 minutes).
- Do not bring children to the centre that are unwell or have a contagious illness.
- The Tinga Toddler area is designed for children up to and including the age of (3) three years old. Older children are not permitted to enter this area.
- Do not take any food, drink, chewing gum or sharp objects into any of the play areas.
- Children are advised to remove any loose clothing, spectacles (if possible) and jewellery before entering play areas.
- No climbing on the outside of the play structures.
- When using the slides, guests must slide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first. No climbing on or up the slide.
- Bullying, bad language, rough play or unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Guests are asked to report any accidents, equipment faults or violations of these rules to a staff member.
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry to any persons found in violation of these rules.
- Entry to the centre and playing on the equipment is at the guest’s own risk. Management will not be held liable for damage to property or injury to persons using the play area.
"*" indicates required fields