Tabatinga Tweed Heads has always been committed to the health and safety of its
staff, customers & contractors and are now proud to now announce that we are recognised as a COVID Safe business!
Please read our new conditions of entry before your next visit to Tabatinga Tweed Heads!
New Conditions of Entry
In the wake of the recent Covid-19 virus, there will be additional conditions of entry when attending Tabatinga. We kindly ask for your unconditional support of our staff during this time when they have to implement the following changes;
- Please do not attend Tabatinga if you or your child is unwell and refrain from visiting until you have fully recovered.
- Please do not visit the venue for 14 days if you have returned to Australia from an overseas trip or a high risk area.
- All staff, customers & contractors must use hand sanitiser provided by Tabatinga before entering.
- All staff, customers & contractors must provide contact details before entering Tabatinga via the NSW Services App or Webform.
Whilst in Tabatinga, we kindly ask that you help us keep the environment safe by adhering to the following recommendations;
- Wash hands carefully and thoroughly before and after play, eating and visiting the bathroom.
- Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitising stations located around the venue.
- Use social distancing markers provided at queuing areas of the venue.
- Ensure 10 persons maximum per table
We also offer the following commitment to ensure a safe environment for our staff, customers and contractors;
- Increased staff training with cleaning and sanitising.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of play structures and café areas.
- Increased stock levels of sanitation supplies.
- Hygiene awareness and signage on entry and the restrooms.